Inner Space – an oasis of calm, stillness and nurturing – has provided many thousands of people with spiritual tools through courses, talks and meditation.
Reflecting Wembley’s ethnically diverse community, we regularly run activities, workshops and discussions in many languages, which include English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi and Tamil.
Inner Space is a personal development and information centre managed by the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (UK). Daxa Shah – who co-ordinates the centre with her efficient and dedicated, ethnically diverse team – was nominated and recognised by the Mayor of Brent as a Brent Council 2014 Community Champion for the Brahma Kumaris’ service to Wembley’s ethnically diverse population.
Our shop, situated downstairs of the centre, is your source of self-development resources. It provides a friendly, helpful space to find vital materials that will help your spiritual progress.
Many items are available in a variety of languages – English, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi and Tamil.
- a wide range of meditation and relaxation music CDs
- DVDs of lectures and events and films about spirituality to provide new perspectives and information in an easily absorbed way
- a wide variety of books on vegetarian cookery, Raja Yoga meditation and spiritual topics to boost self-esteem, help you relax, to regain a positive life perspective and manage stress
- greetings cards
- spirituality-related posters
- small gifts for you enjoy as a treat or for those you love.
The shop is open when Inner Space is open – Monday to Saturday 10.00am to 6.00pm