Meditaion is one of the most effective ways to manage our life and is a method to change the
speed and direction of the mind to make it positive, strong, healthy and peaceful.
Learning to meditate will enable you to:
• Understand more about yourself, your thoughts and your feelings.
• Tap into your own inner power and innerstrenght.
On this introductiory course in Raja Yoga
meditation we will learn to:
• meditate anytime, anywhere
• experience the beauty of the true self
• understand the nature of consciousness
• connect with the Divine
• use your 8 spiritual powers
The course runs for 4 sessions, one session per week
on the following dates and times
Saturday 7,14, 21 and 28 March
Times: 09.00 am - 11.00 am (You must be able to attend all sessions).
Booking required - see overleaf